- Relaxation! With children lovingly cared for in the MOPPETS program, moms can spend a couple hours focusing on their own needs as mothers.
- Connection! In a discussion group with 6-8 other moms, meaningful friendships can be formed as moms share their joys and challenges and are encouraged by those in the same stage of motherhood.
- Creativity! Some weeks there is more time to chat over a fun craft project (without any little hands wanting to help!).
- Learning! A guest speaker provides relevant teaching and practical tools to help each mom learn new skills to fulfill the challenging roles of mother, wife and woman.
- Growth! Experienced "Mentor Moms" give insight from their own years of mothering and encourage moms with Biblical truths.
- is cared for in a safe environment
- feels welcome and loved
- experiences the love of God
Each mom is asked to bring a dessert and/or drinks one or two times per session.
Registration fee: $60 per session.
Your registration fee covers crafts, special guests, MOPS International membership and a subscription to MomSense magazine. Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. Scholarships are made available to those in need. Send your request to WestwoodMops@westwoodcc.org.
$10 for 1st child, $5 for each additional child per session (maximum of $25).
MOPPETS childcare is not available for Evening MOPS.