For a map and directions, click here.
The MOPS International Purpose Statement is reflected in the following values and should be observable in the MOPS organization, ministry and communications.
- Excellence: The achievement of organizational excellence by conducting all the affairs of the ministry in accordance with biblical principles, sound management, personal and organizational integrity, financial stewardship, and empowerment of the staff to accomplish organizational outcomes.
- Heritage: The historical MOPS group structure serves as a model for ministry.
- Faith Position Statement: A commitment to the MOPS International Faith Position Statement.
- Partnerships/Alliances: Partnership/Alliances where individual strengths are shared for a common purpose.
- Local Church: A relationship with the local church, embracing a spectrum of diverse denominations, which are in agreement with our Faith Position Statement.
- Governance: The building of the board to model good governance, ensure the election of qualified and committed directors, constantly refine the Standing Policies Manual, and inform board members of major developments.
- Dignity: The dignity of each human life and of each individual mother of preschoolers, no matter where she has been, what she has done or how she is choosing to live her life today, embracing both believers and nonbelievers and all ethnic and socioeconomic groups.
- Women: The equipping of women to become all that God has designed them to be.
- Mothering: The value of mothering for its contribution to individuals, children, society at large, future generations and eternity.
- Relationships: Relationships including the male/female marital relationship, the parent/child relationship, and the ultimate fulfillment of all needs through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Lifestyle Evangelism: Lifestyle evangelism as expressed through Christ-like relationships in an environment for growth and spiritual development as faith shared through actions and words.
- Leadership Development: The equipping of women to gain confidence in their leadership skills and guide others through lifestyle evangelism.